MY LIFE MISSON and PURPOSE

SERVING GOD AND OTHERS

SERVING GOD AND OTHERS

WHY I LOVE SPORTS BLOG

WHY I LOVE SPORTS BLOG
Here are some of my thoughts on my favorite sports teams

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wait On the Lord! He's Not Too Early, Not Too Late

I was greatly encouraged today by the news I received from a friend on Facebook. He and His wife moved to a place where they believed God wanted them to move and to minister. They have been and continue to faithfully serve the Lord and His church, he was without work for close to two years. I think he was feeling a bit discouraged, but he continued to trust in the Lord and His provision. This week God provided for him and they have been praising the Lord all day long. Many of their friends that have been praying for them during this two year period have been leaving words of encouragement on the various social media sites. I thank God for answering this brother's pray in God's perfect time, not too early, not too late. With the economy the way it is today, many people are waiting on the Lord. He is faithful to provide. He will never leave you or forsake you. He will answer in His perfect time, not too early, not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment